CELIA offers an outstanding opportunity for gathering expertises in laser development, strong Field and/or Ultra-High Intensity Physics, Inertial Fusion for Energy (IFE) and industrial applications of short pulses. CELIA is an active member of a National Laser Network LOA-LIDYL-CELIA and the European Large Lasers Network LASERLAB-EUROPE for providing access beamtime to his lasers and beamlines. National network is dedicated to labs and teams from France, LaserLab-EUROPE for labs and teams from Europe and associated countries.
Lasers and beamlines
CELIA offers 3 lasers to the scientific community including Ti:saphirre ultrashort pulse technology (AURORE 1kHz, 25 fs, 20 W and ECLIPSE 10 Hz,150 mJ, 30fs) and new born Yb fiber high repetition rate technology (BLASTBEAT 50W, 166 kHz to 2MHz, 130 fs) . 6 beam lines driven by these lasers are available including HHG, Xrays, and UV pump-probe.
|Central wavelength||810 nm||800 nm||1030 nm|
|Spectral bandwidth (FWHM)||40 nm||50 nm||15 nm|
|Pulse duration||30 fs||25 fs||130 fs|
|Repetition rate||10 Hz||1 kHz||166 kHz- 2 MHz|
|Max pulse energy||150 mJ||8 mJ||300 µJ|
|Max Peak power||5 TW||300 GW||2 GW|
Access is provided on the basis of scientific excellence of the proposal, reviewed by a Selection Panel. A typical access project has a duration of 2 to 4 weeks. Access is free of charge. Applicants are encouraged to contact the facility directly to obtain additional information and assistance in preparing a proposal.
- For labs and teams from France
- One call a year -generally in december- for proposals covering a calendar year
- Contact: dominique.descamps[at]u-bordeaux.fr / yann.mairesse[at]u-bordeaux.fr
- Submit here .
- For labs and teams from Europe (outside France) and associated countries
- Applications for access are possible anytime
- Free of charge including travel and accomodation
- Contact: stephane.petit[at]u-bordeaux.fr
- Submit here .